Same Here, Custom Fields for community/add page, Organizer Section

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Same Here, Custom Fields for community/add page, Organizer Section

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dor
    Participant

This functionality is crucial for the description and the featured image of the organizer, I Want the organizer to add those fields.

Hunter

Hi and welcome 🙂

If you’re looking to submit a feature suggestion, please visit our UserVoice Feature Ideas page. We are always incorporating the most popular and useful ideas from those submissions into upcoming feature releases.

One idea would be to use Advanced Custom Fields to add custom fields to the organizer and venue post types until that feature is available in Events Calendar PRO.

If I’ve misunderstood your post and you’re having troubles, please provide more information the matter and I’d be happy to help. Thanks and take care!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Same Here, Custom Fields for community/add page, Organizer Section’ is closed to new replies.