Same Description for different events in week view – help

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Same Description for different events in week view – help

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Leo Druker
    Participant

I have many events in different categories, but when I view them in week mode, the same description appears for all events.

Here’s the URL: http://vcomvc.com/schedule/week/

It looks fine in monthly, list, and day mode. It’s only the week mode that’s looking very strange.

Any ideas what’s happening?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Leo,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’m sorry about this issue, it is quite curious.

I tested it on my local site with Avada 5.0.6 and with that I wasn’t able to reproduce it.

If you switch to a default theme like twentyseventeen, do you still get this?

Also, last week we have released a new version of our plugins, please also try to update them (after a full site and database backup) and re-check if the issue still exists.

Meanwhile I will try to check with a fresher version of Avada.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Same Description for different events in week view – help’ is closed to new replies.