Sales Report – Unable to view due to permission issue

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Sales Report – Unable to view due to permission issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Leslie Hoffman
    Participant

Hello,

Whenever we click on the “Event sales report” link for one of our events with ticketing available, we are getting an error message:

You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.

View post on imgur.com

This is for a user with the administrator role, so I am unsure what the problem could be. Any ideas?

Thank you!

Cliff

Hi Leslie.

I see you’re using The Events Calendar Core and PRO versions 4.0.3 with WooTickets version 3.12.1.

All 3 of those are the latest versions of each plugin. However, the “version 3” products are designed to work together but not with “version 4” products.

You’ll either need to:

1) Downgrade TEC Core and PRO to their last “version 3” releases…

2) Or, the better option: You’ll need to use our new Event Tickets plugin and, optionally, its paid add-on Event Tickets Plus. Everyone with a legacy “tickets” plugin (e.g. WooTickets, EDD Tickets) should already have a copy of Event Tickets Plus in their account. You can read more at Moving to Event Tickets Plus.

Please review these links and let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Thanks!

Mark Alderton
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Mark,

Thank you for posting! In this forum we try to keep our threads focused on just one user’s problem. This ensures that we are addressing your specific problem instead of a general group one, and not possibly missing anything unique your situation.

Please check your Downloads and License Keys pages to make sure you’re on the latest versions of all plugins and, if you still have the issue you described, please open up a new topic here about your issue.

If you could please detail in your own words exactly what your problem is (instead of just linking here), that will go a long way toward helping you get this issue resolved as fast as possible. I hope you understand our reasoning here and do not mind this extra step, we have just found it serves our users best.

Thank you.

Mark Alderton
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Thanks, Mark! Glad to help.

Leslie, please let me know if you need anything else.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Sales Report – Unable to view due to permission issue’ is closed to new replies.