Sale price the same as regular price ( urgent!! )

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Sale price the same as regular price ( urgent!! )

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Arthur C
    Participant

Hello, so I set sale prices on tickets in woocommerce but at the tickets section the sale price is the same as the regular price. I attached 2 screenshots .Please respond as quick as possible is urgent!

Geoff B.

Good evening Arthur and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the issues you have encountered with trying to setup sale prices.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Can you tell me if the sales price shows up correctly in the single event page (in spite of how it looks in the “Edit ticket” section)?

Can you also share with me a screenshot of your Sales setting ?

Finally, can you tell me if the issue persists when you temporarily revert back to a default WordPress theme such as twenty-sixteen ?

Hang in there!

Geoff B.

Arthur C
    Participant

In the single event page the sale price shows up correctly.
    I switched to a default theme but the problem is still there.

Geoff B.

Good evening Arthur,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this glitch.
    We are actively working on a solution for this.

Alas, I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed, as it’s in the development team’s hands now.
    They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

The good news is that you will be contacted as soon as a fix is available.

The other good news is that it looks like this is a display bug.
    Although this is annoying, that means that the functionality still works correctly (thankfully).

Thank you for your patience as we see this through.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Arthur C
    Participant

Ok, please let me know as soon as you have a solution for it, it’s a bad look for my client, thank you!

Geoff B.

Good evening Arthur,

We absolutely will. We can’t wait to squash that bug ourselves.

If you have the time, another approach that might work would be to downgrade our plugins (at least to the previous version): https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/downgrading-plugin-past-version/

Typically, this approach will let you find a version where this issue was not present.
    It is usually recommended to test this out in a staging/testing environment.

Hang in there!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release —> https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-25-march-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Jaime

Arthur C
    Participant

I’m sorry but this release is bad, after I updated it deleted everything, all I have is the list of past events without past tickets sold or list of participants,there is no ticketfieldsets option and I cannot add any tickets, all I have are the past tickets as products in woocommerce, so the only thing is working is the events calendar plugin.
    I had to restore my site and database to an earlier point..

Arthur C
    Participant

I’ve found the problem of this issue, the events calendar plugin had to be updated to latest version as well otherwise it will not work so everything is working fine now, thank you!

Geoff B.

Hey Arthur,

I am super stoked you were able to sort things out.

You are welcome back in our support forums any time 🙂

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Geoff B.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Sale price the same as regular price ( urgent!! )’ is closed to new replies.