Sage goes not allow free tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Sage goes not allow free tickets

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Peter
    Participant

I have tickets using Shop and Sage gateway. I sell ceramics online and I’m moving into holding ceramic shows. For my first show I have 50 artists taking part and I want to issue them each with codes so they can give up to 10 regular customers free tickets. I setup the a test discount code in Shopp, but when I went through the process at the very end Sage through up an error code because they can’t take payment of zero.

Is there any way I can issue free tickets?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the issues you are having.

How does Shopp handle free products? The tickets should follow that. If price is zero the usually behavior is to not send data to a payment processor as there is nothing to process. What does Shopp say about that in their documentation?

Can you provide the exact error message and I will see if I can find something out on our end, but since we do not modify the payment process not sure what we can do.

Thanks

Peter
    Participant

Thanks, I’ll pass on your comments to the people who set it up for me, but I’m finding it incredibly frustrating no one has considered the 100% off scenario when developing the plugin.

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok, do you have the error your getting as well from Sage? I would like to look it up and see if I can find anything.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

I am going to close this topic as we typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Sage goes not allow free tickets’ is closed to new replies.