Safari Only Infinite spinner trying to search with filter bar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Safari Only Infinite spinner trying to search with filter bar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Cushing
    Participant

I am current working with a site and the search/filter bar works proper in all browsers except safari 9.0.3

I enter parameters and hit search and the spinner starts but nothing happens and just infinitely spins no search is performed etc.

I have disabled all plugins and have replicated this in a base version of wordpress as well.

version of Events calendar is 4.3.3

thanks

Geoff

Hi Ryan,

Oh no, that’s no good! Sorry to hear about the trouble here.

While I do not have access to Safari 9.0.3, I do have access to 8, 9.1 and 10.0.1 and Filter Bar appears to work correctly in each instance.

Here’s a quick screencast I put together that shows the result I got in each one:

mt-support-filter-bar-safariNote that, like you, I am testing in a default WordPress environment with the Twenty Sixteen theme and the only installed plugins are:

• The Events Calendar 4.3.3
    • Events Calendar PRO 4.3.3
    • Filter Bar 4.3.3

It seems odd that we would experience different results running the same test. Would you be willing to share a link with me to your site in the default conditions you describe so I check a little more? There must be something different between our two sites that should help explain what’s up.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Safari Only Infinite spinner trying to search with filter bar’ is closed to new replies.