Safari back button issue on single organizer page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Safari back button issue on single organizer page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    go2people
    Participant

I’m having an issue in Safari on the single organizer page (for example https://gooiseacademie.nl/docent/frans-van-dorst/). If you click on one of the upcoming events and then use the browser back button to go back to the single organizer page it loads all of the upcoming events in the single organizer upcoming events section, instead of just their associated events. This only happens in Safari somehow and only happens after going to an event page and using the back button. What could cause this? I’ve tried using the default theme and deactivating all of the plugins and the issue was still present.

Geoff B.

Good evening Wim and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about that glitch impacting only Safari.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

You are 100% right, I am able to reproduce this issue on my end as well.

I am not sure what the cause of the issue is or when it will be fixed, as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to investigate it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

The good news is that you will be contacted as soon as a fix is available.
    Thank you for your patience as we see this through.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Safari back button issue on single organizer page’ is closed to new replies.