"Run Import" not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator "Run Import" not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    stpauls01
    Participant

Hello, when I’m clicking on “Run Import” under a scheduled import I’ve been running for several months now, I get this error message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘*’, expecting ‘,’ or ‘;’ in /home/stpaulsp/public_html/wp/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/Aggregator/Record/Queue_Cleaner.php on line 10

Please let me know how this can be fixed.

Thanks

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’mĀ really sorry you are experiencing that issue šŸ™ Let me help you troubleshoot that.

That seemsĀ to be a corrupted file, so couldĀ you please try deactivating and deleting The Events CalendarĀ plugin and then downloading the latest from your account here >Ā https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads/

Then upload and reactivate and see if thatĀ solves the issue.

Let us know about it.

Thanks,
    Victor

stpauls01
    Participant

Hi Victor,

thanks for getting back to me. It appears that updating the plugin solved everything. I thought I had checked for that but not sure.

Cheers,
    Tabea

Victor
    Keymaster

HiĀ Tabea!

I’m so glad to hear everything is working smoothly and I appreciate you following up to let us know.

I’ll close this thread now, but definitely keep us posted if any other questions come up and we’d be happy to help. šŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Victor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘"Run Import" not working’ is closed to new replies.