RTL & Arabic Suppport

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions RTL & Arabic Suppport

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anas

Hello

Dears I planning to bay almost the products, But I am afraid no support Arabic & RTL. are they support ??!!

Hi Anas,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

We have translations for many languages, including Arabic and RTL.  We have an entire site dedicated to these translations and are always working to improve them with the help of our community.  You can even contribute to the translations if you are interested:

http://translations.theeventscalendar.com/projects/tribe-events-calendar-pro/

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Anas

Thanks Jaime for the reply. If you allow me to ask you what the %percentage minimum to approve it?

Hi Anas,

Glad I could help to answer your question!

Would you mind clarifying what you mean about percentage minimum?  The percentage that you see on the translations page is the percentage that the strings of text have been translated.

Also, here is more information on how to use translations on your site:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/changing-the-language-on-your-calendar/

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘RTL & Arabic Suppport’ is closed to new replies.