RSVP with Facebook and Twitter

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions RSVP with Facebook and Twitter

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    townfish
    Participant

Hello,

I’m currently trying to decide which plugin is right for me, I really love the Event Calender and have recently installed the Pro version and looking to purchase Community Events, however I have a requirement which I’m not sure is covered within your plugins, it’s the ability for my users to RSVP by logging in with their Facebook or Twitter accounts. I know this is a feature that Events + offers, but I don’t think Events+ offers the ability for users to sign in and submit their own events, which can be approved by admin etc.

Can anyone tell me if the RSVP feature does exist within the Event Calendar range of whether it’s an upcoming feature.

Many thanks

Julie Kuehl
    Participant

Hi townfish,

That would be an interesting solution, but it is not something our plugin is currently designed to do. We have no means of connecting Facebook or Twitter accounts. I don’t think it is something we are actively pursuing at this time either, but if you’d like to suggest it as a feature, please do so over at (https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas). That’s the best way to get it on our radar.

— Julie

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘RSVP with Facebook and Twitter’ is closed to new replies.