RSVP-Plus

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus RSVP-Plus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    oniregoc
    Participant

Hello,

It look likes I finaly find the way to add a way to check if user has bought a ticket before he can rsvp. Not sure my code is “state of the art” but it seems to work for me.

The goal:

A user must have a valide ticket before RSVP…it means that after login he can register an events only if he get the right RSVP validation number…

That make possible to sell gift tickets, purchase by a customer, offer by the customer to some other which become the futur attendee. This attendee receive by mail, gift voucher with coupon number and RSVP validation number. Then after using is coupon he can RSVP to confirm at the last minute he will attendee one course in available course of the calendar he will find on the calendar…by example.

I can share the code but it’s comlicated because it’s few files and maybe you can check it before ?

Let me know if you want to see it and how to do to provide you the files.

George
    Participant

Hey @oniregoc,

I’m glad to hear you’ve made progress with your customization!

These forums are unfortunately not a proper venue for sharing customizations and such—these forums are only for technical support to the scope defined in this article: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/what-support-is-provided-for-license-holders/

If you want to share your customization with the world, feel free to do so! But I recommend doing so in a blog post or something like that, not here on these forums.

If you are asking us to review your code, we unfortunately cannot do that, either. Check out the link I shared above, which defines what support we can provide here.

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘RSVP-Plus’ is closed to new replies.