RSVP option

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus RSVP option

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Craig
    Participant

I have recently update to the latest versions of events claendar, events calendar pro and filter bar.

When I try to add a ticket to an events I only have the RSVP option (and it is already checked and you cannot un-check it) Where is the woo commerce option?

Also when we select 20 events to show on the events page it does not show all events.

We are using the Divi theme

thanks

Nico

Hi Craig,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

When I try to add a ticket to an events I only have the RSVP option (and it is already checked and you cannot un-check it) Where is the woo commerce option?

From what I see in your system information you have not installed Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus, you’ll need both of them for WooCommerce Tickets to work. Take a look at this article for more info on this: Moving to Event Tickets Plus.

Also when we select 20 events to show on the events page it does not show all events. We are using the Divi theme.

Most probably Divi archive settings is causing this as the Event Views are archives. Head to Divi > Theme Options > General Settings > Number of Post displayed on Archive pages and change that number to 20 as well.

Please let me know about those,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘RSVP option’ is closed to new replies.