RSVP only "for free"?

Home Forums Additional Help Extensions RSVP only "for free"?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tom Jaeger
    Participant

Hi Folks

i would like to create tickets via RSVP but the tickets should not be free. Where can i place the price?

tom

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Tom and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

I believe the following extension will enable the cost field while having Event Tickets installed and activated: https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/display-the-event-cost-field-when-ticket-plugins-are-installed/

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Tom Jaeger
    Participant

Hi
    Thanks for the link. Now i can add a price but in the frontend ist displays as “Price: free – 10€”
    How can i remove the “free”? Because its not free…

Geoff B.

Good evening Tom,

I am glad to see you are making progress on this.

You could apply the following snippet in the functions.php file of your theme (without the PHP tag at the top): https://gist.github.com/GeoffEW/a63180206b4ebb3a1f30511228816652

But first to be extra safe, before making any changes to your functions.php file, you should make a backup of that file.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘RSVP only "for free"?’ is closed to new replies.