RSVP Notifications/Reminders and Event Reports

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions RSVP Notifications/Reminders and Event Reports

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    George Woodard

I’m interested in building a calendar to use on a client’s website. My question concerning either the free or paid options is there a way to allow back-end users to easily pull event reports from the backend and a customizable option for participants to recieve notifications/reminders via email, add the event to Google calendar, etc?

Thanks in advanced!

Hi George,

Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in our products!

With Event Tickets, you can get attendee reports for your RSVPs, and with Event Tickets Plus, you can also configure order confirmations and other related emails and notifications.

Here is our article with more details on how to manage orders and attendees with Tickets:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/managing-your-orders-and-attendees/ 

You can export all of your events to Google Calendar with the click of a button that is, by default, on each event page.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘RSVP Notifications/Reminders and Event Reports’ is closed to new replies.