RSVP notification to specific email per specific event

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions RSVP notification to specific email per specific event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Delia

Hi, I work in a public library and we would like to use the RSVP function of the Events Tickets. We have several different staff who are in charge of the different programs we run, and I was wondering if there is a way we could specify PER event which staff member would receive an e-mail alerting them that someone had RSVP’d to their event? I know the admin of the site gets notified, and I know that there is a way to add additional e-mails to get notified every time someone RSVPs to any of the events listed on our site, but is there a way to modify the code for each specific event?

Thanks.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Delia,

Thanks for your interest in our plugins and for reaching out with your question!

The functionality you require is not available out of the box. I believe however that with some custom development that could be easily achieved.

My thinking of the execution would be adding an email address in a custom field for the event and once an rsvp is submitted, then pulling that email address and send a notification there.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘RSVP notification to specific email per specific event’ is closed to new replies.