RSVP not showing name/email fields

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions RSVP not showing name/email fields

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bryony
    Participant

Thank you guys for the awesome Events Calendar Pro, we love it!

We would like to start using RSVP for some of our events.
    We tried to create one in ‘Tickets’. It created just fine, but on our site, it only shows the number of tickets drop-down and the ‘RSVP’ button.

Then it gives the error message “You must enter a name and email in order to RSVP’

What are we doing wrong?

Any help much appreciated 🙂

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Bryony and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the RSVP additional fields (Name and Email) not showing up on your site when the quantity is set to 1 or more.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

As a side note before we begin, I am noticing that you are still using our Woo Tickets plugin.
    We are about to phase out support for this plugin which has been replaced by our Event Tickets Plus plugin.

After a proper DB backup, I would advise to follow these instructions, if you want to migrate: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-to-event-tickets-plus/

Back to your issue, I believe that there are 2 things that are causing Javascript errors on your website, which in turn prevents the additional fields from showing up. You can look these up using Google Chrome’s developer tools (more specifically the console):

1. Your Better WordPress minify plugin is not handling the “addMethod” properly. I suggest deactivating it for now or tweaking it until you get rid of that message
    2. Your Instagram Feed plugin is also generating a TypeError (maybe because of problem 1). You might want to temporarily disable it too if that is not fixed by point 1.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘RSVP not showing name/email fields’ is closed to new replies.