RSVP not FREE event

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus RSVP not FREE event

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Cindy
    Participant

Hello,

This particular RSVP event is not free but for VIP’s to rsvp they will be attending and will be in a hospitality suite, therefore the event is not free. Please can you assist me in removing the text “Free” from the top of the Event and on the tickets.

Thanks & take care,
    Cindy

honeyl
    Participant

Cindy,

Like you, I’m searching for a solution to this. I’ve figured out where the “Free” text resides in the template, and I can change it to another value, but that value shows up for all future tickets.

What I’m looking for is a way to state a unique price for each individual ticket, and then tell customers they can pay for the ticket at the door. My client doesn’t want an ecommerce shopping cart — only the the ability for customers to reserve a spot and then pay once they arrive the event.

— Lee

Cindy
    Participant

Hi Lee,

I managed to change the “free” text by modifying the Cost_Utils.php file, I changed mine to “No Charge” as per my client. Hope this helps :o)

Regards,
    Cindy

Geoff B.

Good evening Cindy and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry about the delay in response as most of our team is out on a yearly product retreat.
    I would love to help you with this topic but it looks like you have already found a solution.

In case you are looking for a solution that would be upgrade resistant, I would recommend the following approach instead: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/change-the-wording-of-any-bit-of-text-or-string/

@Lee We are sorry to hear you are experiencing a similar issue.

We are absolutely looking forward to helping you, but in order to do that and give you the proper advice, could you please open a separate thread using the following link: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/post/

As you might suspect, even when issues are similar, the actual cause can be quite different.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Geoff B

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘RSVP not FREE event’ is closed to new replies.