RSVP event – removing "Cost" in secondary details box

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO RSVP event – removing "Cost" in secondary details box

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

Hi, we have a couple of RSVP events coming up that are actually ‘pay on the door’.

I was able to use a bit of CSS to hide the “Free” but I’d also like to be able to remove the “Cost:” bit from the secondary details box and it’s confusingly blank.

Any way you know of doing this?

Hunter

Hey Mike,

Welcome back. What I’d do in this instance is a template override for /the-events-calendar/src/views/modules/meta/details.php. Remove/comment out line 123:

<dt> <?php esc_html_e( 'Cost:', 'the-events-calendar' ) ?> </dt>

Save as [your-theme]/tribe-events/modules/meta/details.php to ensure your changes take precedence and to avoid losing them when updating The Events Calendar. Refer to our Themer’s Guide for complete details.

Have a good afternoon 🙂

Mike
    Participant

Thanks Hunter. Will give that a try.

Mike.

Mike Stark
    Communications Manager
    [email protected]
    @_MikeStark

20schemes
    Gospel Churches For Scotland’s Poorest

Company: SC412661 | Charity: SC042804

Web :: Facebook :: Twitter :: Instagram

Hunter

Keep me posted on your progress and enjoy the remainder of your weekend 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘RSVP event – removing "Cost" in secondary details box’ is closed to new replies.