RSVP email

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions RSVP email

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    James Wemyss

In the Premium RSVP version, if you create custom fields, are they then included in the confirmation email?
    Can the confirmation email also be set to bcc to an allocated admin address?

Geoff

Hello James and thanks for reaching out!

Great question — custom fields areĀ not in the RSVP ticket email by default. I think it would be possible to add them in there by modifying the email template, but that would take a little bit of custom development since it’s unsupported by the Event Tickets Plus.

The confirmation email will only be sent to the person making the RSVP. However, if you were to create a free ticket and use WooCommerce with Event Tickets Plus, then WooCommerce will indeed allow you or another admin to receive a confirmation for each RSVP that has been made.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Mike Margiotta

Hey Geoff,
    Where can I direct my developer to modify the RSVP confirmation email template? I understand it will require some custom development. Would the below article’s solution work for RSVP emails too (not just ticket emails)? We aren’t using ecommerce.
    https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/adding-the-event-date-to-ticket-emails/

Thanks in advance.

Geoff

Hi Mike, thanks for chiming in.

The file to customize is located at:
    /wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/views/tickets/email.php

The snippet in the post you shared will only apply to WooCommerce since it filters a WooCommerce-specific function. The same thing could be accomplished for RSVPs but it will need to be applied to a different function.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘RSVP email’ is closed to new replies.