RSVP and Ability to buy ticket

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus RSVP and Ability to buy ticket

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Shah
    Participant

Dears: I bought all plugins including woocommerce ticket. I enjoy working with them. But I added a sample event named “Test”. I could see RSVP link since I had added a third party plugin Event Rocket that displayed RSVP. Now after activating woocommerce Ticket, neither I see any RSVP button nor any link to indicate intention to join / buy ticket. here is alink to the event. http://medicalevents.com/event/physical-therapy-orlando-fl/
    Please help

SHAH
    Seattle

Barry

Hi Shah,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties.

With (Event Rocket-powered) RSVP facilities enabled as well as some tickets for WooCommerce Tickets, I see both ticket forms as expected.

While we can’t help directly with Event Rocket on this forum, I wonder if you could confirm whether deactivating Event Rocket makes any difference (to the display of the WooCommerce Tickets form)? If not, could you reply and let me know how your tickets are configured – what are the start and end sales dates and what is the stock level, for instance?

Last but not least, could you provide your System Information by way of private reply?

Thanks!

Shah
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

OK, so if on deactivating Event Rocket there is still no (WooCommerce Tickets) ticket form, it sounds like that wasn’t the problem.

As requested, can you share details about the tickets set up for the URL you shared? What are the start and end sale date (and what is the inventory level)?

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘RSVP and Ability to buy ticket’ is closed to new replies.