RSVP – Always marked FREE?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions RSVP – Always marked FREE?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Carl

Hi, I’m trying to help a client setup events on their site. They would like to use tickets for the more expensive events ($15), and just an RSVP for free and less expensive ($5) events so they can get an idea of attendance and attendees can just pay at the event. If I add an RSVP to a $5 event, it lists as FREE. I tried adding a $5 ticket, but it still shows “FREE” along with the $5.

Can you please suggest a way to make them work together? Is there added functionality in Tickets Plus that fixes this?

Thanks,

Carl

Courtney

Hi Carl

You can achieve that by making a template customization. We have a great article on customizing our templates here > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

If you were to customize the template, you might want to have a look at the tribe_get_cost() function that returns the cost for the event in the single-event.php template file located at /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/views/

Additionally, we have an extension that might be of help in your case, that will show the default event cost field in the edit event page > https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/display-the-event-cost-field-when-ticket-plugins-are-installed/.

Event Tickets Plus doesn’t alter RSVP functionality, so I don’t believe it would solve your request.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘RSVP – Always marked FREE?’ is closed to new replies.