RSVP Additional Fields

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus RSVP Additional Fields

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    websource
    Participant

Hi there

Im really interested in rebuild my whole site from EDD to RSVP. May i know if i can add some Checkout Fields to RSVP? I do need some information but dont know if that will work/is able with RSVP.

Thanks for your answer.

George
    Participant

Hey @websource,

It’s unfortunately not possible to add checkout fields to the RSVP ticket type at this time 🙁

It may be possible with custom coding, but you’d have to write that custom code yourself and/or hire a professional to write it for you.

I’m sorry to bear this news!

Sincerely,
    George

websource
    Participant

Hi George
    Is this planned for the future?

Thanks
    Brian

Leah

Hi websource,

We are planning on adding this feature in the future. However, it will almost definitely be a part of the premium tickets plugin, Event Tickets Plus, and not included in the free Event Tickets RSVP plugin.

I recommend that you add your vote to the UserVoice feature request page. That way you’ll be notified when the feature is available. Thank you for your patience while we work to improve and expand our plugins!

Best,

Leah

websource
    Participant

Hi Leah

Already buyed the Plugin. I opend a request some days wgo, seems to interest some users: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/11174454-rsvp-additional-fields

Leah

Cool, thank you Brian!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘RSVP Additional Fields’ is closed to new replies.