RSS feed by state or email list

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO RSS feed by state or email list

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tony Ash
    Participant

Hello, I’m trying to create a feature that updates a person (or group of people) every time a new event is submitted in their state.

Is the best way to do this via RSS? Create one RSS feed for each state, and allow people to subscribe.
    Or would a better solution be to have a list of email addresses, one per state. When an event is submitted, the email address, in the list which corresponds to the state where the event was registered, would receive an email.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Tony,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

It sounds like both solutions would give you the functionality that you’re looking for.

If you don’t mind, I’ll actually check with others on the team when they come back online tomorrow. Someone may have seen this functionality used before and could give you some tips or concerns with either approach.

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hey Tony,

I checked with some others on the support team and there wasn’t any specific examples that we were aware of that we could point you to. However, I would like to reinforce that both directions, RSS feed and email list, should be possible with some custom development.

Let me know if there is anything else that I can help. Sorry I wasn’t able to get you a clearer answer but hopefully this helps for now.

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hello Tony,

It’s been a while since we’ve heard from you. We like to close tickets after they’ve been inactive for a while. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘RSS feed by state or email list’ is closed to new replies.