Rolling 7 Day Advance View

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Rolling 7 Day Advance View

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Josette
    Participant

I would like to find out if your core calendar or any of the pro and add-ons could help me create a calendar with like below. It’s important that the settings allow for today’s events to be listed in the left column and only show the upcoming events moving forward, so like a rolling 5 or 7 day view like the example below, (i.e. not a standard Sun to Sat view or similar)?

http://www.arizonafoothillsmagazine.com/
    Events listed on the home page, this is the layout hoping to achieve. EXAMPLE PLEASE LOOK

Trisha

Hello, Josette!

Thank you for checking The Events Calendar! I can help with this ?

You can certainly achieve layouts like this with Events Calendar Pro. We don’t have anything ‘out-of-the-box’ exactly like this but through the use of templates and queries, almost any layout is possible.

It might be helpful to scan our Knowledgebase to get an idea of what you can do. In particular, the ‘Themer’s Guide‘, ‘Using tribe_get_events‘ and ‘Crafting Custom Event Queries‘ are particularly relevant.

Does this help answer your question? Let me know how it goes!

Cheers,
    Trisha

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Rolling 7 Day Advance View’ is closed to new replies.