Role Ticket Checkin in WordPress is not giving the expected content

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Role Ticket Checkin in WordPress is not giving the expected content

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JG
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve create a specific Ticket Checkin user to give them only access to that process. When I login, I only have my profile and the dashboard. There’s only an option for Events in the top menu, but that brings me to the standard pages. What do I need to change to get the expected result?

Thanks
    JG

Barry

Hi JG,

So do you want them to have zero access to the events themselves, but the ability to access the attendee management screen?

If so while that may be possible by means of a customization I’m afraid it isn’t facilitated “out of the box”. We’d absolutely welcome any feature requests you might post over on our UserVoice along these lines, though, or you might even find a suitable existing suggestion like this one and up-vote it:

http://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/5575496-specific-roles-capabilities-defined-for-events-cal

Thanks!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Role Ticket Checkin in WordPress is not giving the expected content’ is closed to new replies.