Review and maybe amend event after submission

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Review and maybe amend event after submission

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Torsten
    Participant

Hey there,

How can I allow my community to review and maybe amend their event after the have already submitted it?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
    Torsten

Geoff

Hi there, Torsten! Nice to see you again. 🙂

Good question. If the person who submits the event has a registered account on your site, then they can head to their list of submitted event and edit from there.

The URL for this might depend on the slug you’ve chosen for the Community form, but it is typically: [your-site]/events/community/list.

Unfortunately, this only works if the person has a registered account since an account is the only way to associate specific events with specific people.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

STEVEN CYRKIN
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

Will they be able to edit the event through the same interface they used to enter it or will they have to go thru the admin page?

Geoff

Hi Steven, thanks for chiming in here. Yes, they will be able to edit the event using the same interface. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

STEVEN CYRKIN
    Participant

Thanks, Geoff.

Geoff

My pleasure!

Torsten, are you all good here as well? Let me know if you still have some questions here about Community Events and I’d be happy to help. 🙂

Geoff

Torsten
    Participant

Thanks Geoff & Steven.
    Brilliant support as usual!

Torsten

Geoff

Awesome, thanks Torsten! I’ll go ahead and close this thread but do please feel free to hit us back up if anything else comes up. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Review and maybe amend event after submission’ is closed to new replies.