Reusing same event on another site

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Reusing same event on another site

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    aling
    Participant

Hi, I have a question. I work for Light Group which owns quite a few nightclubs and lounges.

My question is, is it possible to have all venue events on 1 site but somehow pull specific events for specific venues into their own individual site?

For example, say I have 10 events for Haze, 2 events for 1Oak. All 12 events is currently listed on Light Group corporate site. Is there a way for me to just add in the event on Light Group site and somehow feed the 10 events to the Haze website and the other 2 events to the 1Oak so I don’t have to manually enter them twice each time?

Barry

Hi – great question!

At this time there is no built-in support for that and it would have to be implemented via some custom development work. That said, we’d be more than receptive to any feature requests you might post along these lines (or you could add your support to any suitable existing requests, if there are any).

Thanks!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Reusing same event on another site’ is closed to new replies.