Return/Refund

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Return/Refund

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

Hi there! I took advantage of some of your deals this weekend to keep my site running for another year! Thanks for your awesome sale and phenomenal products! In my purchasing frenzy, I bought both the Facebook Events plugin and the Event Aggregator, not realizing that the Aggregator included all the functions of Facebook Events. Could I please return Facebook Events for a refund and just keep Event Aggregator? Thanks much!!

• This topic was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by John.
    Geoff

Hi John,

Sure thing, I’d be happy to help refund your order of Facebook Events! In fact, I just submitted the refund and the funds should be back in your account within the next 5-10 business days.

Was there anything else I could help with on your orders? Let me know. 🙂

Cheers,
    Geoff

John
    Participant

Thanks so much, Geoff! Yes, I saw the refund email – very much appreciated! I have had a handful of other issues appear since updating to 4.3.3, but I’m working through those on my own and with help elsewhere in the Events Calendar Forums. No further questions about orders themselves. Thanks again for your prompt reply and for putting out and standing by such an awesome product!

Geoff

Heck yeah, John! It’s my pleasure to be of service and I’m stoked to hear you’re standing by our products as well. 🙂

Cheers to you and have a great day!

Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Return/Refund’ is closed to new replies.