Return to Shop

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Return to Shop

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    hmendez
    Participant

I have found the instructions on how to change the Return to Shop button to link back to Return to Events. I have replaced the code on cart-empty.php, but still doesn’t work. Still shows Return to Shop. Help?

hmendez
    Participant

This is the code I replaced it with:

<p class=”return-to-events”>“><?php _e( ‘Return To Events’, ‘woocommerce’ ) ?></p>

hmendez
    Participant

Actually I used this one:

<p class=”return-to-events”>“><?php _e( ‘Return To Events’, ‘woocommerce’ ) ?></p>

Dirk
    Participant

Hi,

I cannot help you with code etcetera but I fixed that problem with a redirect. This can be done with a very lightweight redirect plugin. example: https://wordpress.org/plugins/redirection/

Just let url where woocommerce is sending you towards the event calendar.

Geoff

Thanks for chiming in, musician4you! that sounds like a solid solution. Will that work for you, hmendez?

I do want to note that this is a customization to a WooCommerce template and function and referring to their documentation might be a more solid starting point.

That said, you might also consider using the literal URL of your Events page as well (e.g. /events) instead of a PHP function.

Cheers!
    Geoff

hmendez
    Participant

I appreciate both answers. I am still in the dark, though, as I am a beginner when it comes to coding. I will keep trying.
    Thanks again.

Geoff

Hi there hmendez, thanks for following up!

I did a little searching and perhaps the answer on this site will help you out? There is also a similar question with answers in the WooCommerce support forum that may help as well

I’ll go ahead and leave this thread open a while longer to see if any other thoughts or ideas come up. In the meantime, please share your solution if you find one–it could come in handy for others looking for something similar.

Cheers!
    Geoff

hmendez
    Participant

For now, I was able to change the Shop url with the Events one, which is the one I wanted. I use the redirection plugin, thanks musician4you!! Thanks also to Geoff for responding. 🙂

Geoff

Awesome! Thanks for following up and sharing. That sounds like a solid solution to get it done.

I’m going to go ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if any other questions pop up. We’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Return to Shop’ is closed to new replies.