Return to Shop call to action page formatting

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Return to Shop call to action page formatting

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bits
    Participant

Hi,
    If the user does not have anything in the shopping cart “Return to Shop” Call to action appears and the link goes to an unformatted page. I am unable to edit this page. How can I affect the formatting of this page?

Thanks

Geoff

Hi there, Maria! Thanks for getting in touch and welcome back to the forums. πŸ™‚

Good question. The “Return to Shop” link is actually controlled in the WooCommerce plugin instead of WooCommerce Tickets.

You’ll want to head over to the WooCommerce documentation and support for a proper answer that will help in this specific case. I wonder if using a redirect plugin would help by allowing you to redirect that URL to another page instead. I also found this thread that you might find helpful as well.

Sorry I don’t have a concrete solution for you here, but I hope this helps point you in the right direction. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

bits
    Participant

Hi,

this may explain the issue better. The user is prompted to “Return to Shop” after notice of an empty shopping cart. “Return to Shop” is a “Call to action” link. This link goes to a badly formatted “Shop” page instead of the Calendar/Events page.

Geoff

Hey there, Maria! Thanks for following up. πŸ™‚

Yes, we’re on the same page. The shopping cart page, including the “Return to Shop” link are both part of the WooCommerce plugin. The WooCommerce Ticket plugin simply displays the ticket products on the event pages.

You will want to contact WooCommerce support for better guidance, but I imagine you will either need to redirect where the “Return to Shop” link so it goes to the calendar instead of the shop, or modify the Shop landing page (which is also a WooCommerce plugin template).

I hope this helps clarify things a bit more. Let me know if you have any other follow-up questions and I’d be happy to help as best I can. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hi there, Maria!Β It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to open a new thread. We’d be happy to help. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Return to Shop call to action page formatting’ is closed to new replies.