Retaining Past Events in Category Listing

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Retaining Past Events in Category Listing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lance
    Participant

Hello Friends, Especially András and Barry–

In regard to this earlier Topic:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/soft-404-crawl-errors-in-google-search-console/

I have finally gotten around to creating a child theme (which I didn’t have) and installing the code provided by Barry in that earlier topic in the funtions.php file in the child theme.

And I wanted to report that it works perfectly! The idea, in short, was to retain past events in TECpro category listings, ordering them from newest to oldest.

So–many thanks to all on the team! You guys are fantastic!!!

Lance

Sky
    Keymaster

Lance,

Awesome! I’m glad the solution you were provided worked out for you.

I will pass on your success to Andras and Barry.

Thanks so much for letting us know. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you have any other questions or issues.

Take care,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Retaining Past Events in Category Listing’ is closed to new replies.