resynchronize 1 time imports?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator resynchronize 1 time imports?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jskk123
    Participant

Is it possible to set all my 1 time imports (taking place in the future) to re-synchronize every day? There used to be a resync button for manual resync’ing with the old Facebook Events plugin, but I don’t see a way to do that now without manually re-importing the event that needs updating.

If there is an easy way to do this can someone point me in that direction?

Hunter

Hi and welcome back 🙂

The only way at this time to “re-synchronize” events at this time is to set up a scheduled import to run daily. If you visit Events > Import > New Import and select Facebook from the dropdown. From there, you can set up your daily scheduled import. (see screenshot below for example)

You’ll need to visit Events > Settings > Imports and make sure things are set to your liking. If you’d like to request additional features, you can do so by visiting our UserVoice Feature Ideas page.

I hope this helps answer your question and please let me know if you have any additional questions or comments. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘resynchronize 1 time imports?’ is closed to new replies.