restrict

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dave segal
    Participant

Hi there,

I am currently using Events Calendar Pro 4.6.4, Ultimate Member 1.3.88, and User Role Editor 4.37.
    I am trying to use a category to restrict events assigned to that category from being viewed by subscribers.
    So far I can only make it so the user is redirected to whateverdomain.com when they click on the title of the event.

I would like the event to be completely hidden.

What we are trying to achieve is all of our calendar events in the one calendar but just showing the fun public events to the majority of users i.e. putting our admin events in the calendar but hiding them from anyone who isn’t on the admin team.
    If you can’t answer this please advise which plugin I should be asking.

Thanks
    Dave

dave segal
    Participant

So I have managed to work out most of the answer to this question based on your support article https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/making-members-calendar/
    Now I can hide a category.

I want to make this category viewable to those I have already provided access to. Logged in users who are in the group ‘staff’ based on ultimate member settings.
    So my question now is how to edit the css for logged in user in group staff

body.logged-in .type-tribe_events.tribe-events-category-members-only {
    display: inline-block;
    }

Hi Dave,

Thanks for reaching out!

It sounds like you have made some progress towards achieving the results that you are looking for.

Just to let you know, we are limited by our Support Policy in how much we can help with customizations, but I will try to point you in the right direction.

You can use Google Chrome Inspector Tool to ensure that you are targeting the correct element, if you are unable to see the events for logged in users with the CSS that you provided.

If you still cannot target the right element, can you provide me with the URL to the calendar and I will see what I can do?

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘restrict’ is closed to new replies.