restrict tickets to one per email address

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus restrict tickets to one per email address

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    justinacarter
    Participant

In 2014, a forum answer indicated this was not possible.

It seems like a fairly common need and relatively easy to implement though — just don’t validate an email address if it’s already on the list for the event. Is there a replaceable js file or filterable function i can use to implement this?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Justin!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

First, please let me note that we are fairly limited in how much support we can give for custom development questions like that.

That said, we always like helping out and at least point users into the right direction as much possible.

There is an action called ‘tribe_tickets_rsvp_before_order_processing’ that is triggered before the attendees are generated. You can find it in > https://github.com/moderntribe/event-tickets/blob/master/src/Tribe/RSVP.php#L525

I hope that helps. Let me know if any follow up questions.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘restrict tickets to one per email address’ is closed to new replies.