Restrict the List View by Month

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Restrict the List View by Month

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

I saw 1 or 2 other threads similar to this, but am running into a wall so thought I’d check here.

I’m using the plugin’s shortcodes to display a List View of events based on their month, such as this:

[tribe_events view="list" date="2017-07"]

That works well, however, that shortcode displays all events from that date going forward, including dates from other months. I’m trying to restrict the List view to only that single month? Is there a way to do this?

The Calendar view shortcode will of course limit it to that month only.

[tribe_events view="month" date="2017-07"]

or by URL: events/2017-06/

I also tried the Event List Widget and have the same limitation where it will display more than the month specified using a custom filter found in your Knowledgebase.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi David!

Thanks for reaching out to us! 🙂

Unfortunately, there is no built in way to limit the list view shortcode to only a month. Like you said, that is posible in the month view.

You could achieve what your are looking for with some custom coding, which we do not support. That said, we always like helping out and at least point you in the right direction.

If you are willing to do some custom coding, we have a couple of articles that will get you started for your case:

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have other questions and I’d be happy to help as much posible.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Restrict the List View by Month’ is closed to new replies.