Restrict length of field in photo view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Restrict length of field in photo view

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    welshartnow
    Participant

Photo view looks great, but each box seems to include all of the description for that field, is there any way to restrict this length?
    Thanks for any help

Casey
    Participant

welshartnow,
    Thanks for reaching out! The Photo View event descriptions are displayed using the tribe_events_get_excerpt() function, which is basically just using the WordPress get_the_excerpt() functionality.

So, you should be able to change the length of that using something like this: http://codex.wordpress.org/Plugin_API/Filter_Reference/excerpt_length

Give that a try and let me know if you have further questions. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Restrict length of field in photo view’ is closed to new replies.