Restrict Access to Add to CaLendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Restrict Access to Add to CaLendar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Analiese Paik
    Participant

We want to control which registered users (business members only, not free individual members), can add events to the calendar. We installed, activated and tried to configure the Members plugin (as recommended), but we don’t see a way to control access to posting/adding/submitting to the calendar. Any way to do this?

Cliff

Hi, Analiese.

The only settings Community Events (CE) comes with regarding this is sort of setup are available at wp-admin > Events > Settings > Community Events tab > “Access Control” section.

There aren’t any integrations with specific membership plugins, but any membership plugin that can control access to specific URLs should work fine if the built-in CE settings aren’t sufficient for your needs.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Analiese Paik
    Participant

Thanks. Cliff. I’ll see if our developer can access the area you outlined to
    restrict use by user role. Thanks.

Cliff

Sounds good. Please let me know how this goes for you… and note that threads get Closed automatically after a couple weeks of inactivity. If it does get Closed, please open a new thread, adding your current problem description and also linking back to this thread.

Thank you!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Restrict Access to Add to CaLendar’ is closed to new replies.