Resposivness issue on mobile phone

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Resposivness issue on mobile phone

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Pavlo Lukash
    Participant

Hi, love your plugin but there is one issue i do not really like.
    https://plmf.ee/et/tallinna-talvefestival/ – this list using shortcode with category.

List displayed with 2 columns which shrink texts too much which is nor really readable and user friendly. )attached)
    The most interesting that this page https://plmf.ee/et/events/list/ is displayed correctly. So seems somethign wrong with shortcode or page layout or so.

Is there something I can do about it?

Barry

Hi there Pavlo,

Nice site … setting aside the issue you shared, this looks pretty great 🙂

It is a pretty customized list view, however, and while I’m not sure if you made the customizations yourself or if they are a part of your theme this isn’t normally how list view would look. With that in mind, it could also be worth reaching out to the theme author or to whomever made your custom list view.

Here’s some CSS from your theme:

.responsive-layout.events-list .tribe-events-loop .type-tribe_events,
    .responsive-layout.tribe-events-day .tribe-events-loop .type-tribe_events,
    .responsive-layout.single-tribe_venue .tribe-events-loop .type-tribe_events,
    .responsive-layout.single-tribe_organizer .tribe-events-loop .type-tribe_events {
        float: none;
        padding-right: 0;
        padding-left: 0;
        width: auto;
    }

This and some other rules depend on various body classes (for example, .responsive-layout.events-list) however in ‘responsive mode’ only the responsive-layout class and not events-list will be present if you embed the calendar in another page.

Rules like this will need to be tweaked and updated appropriately if embedded event views are to be properly supported by the theme.

Barry

This reply is private.

Pavlo Lukash
    Participant

Thank you Barry! I have also forwarded your message to theme developer.

Barry

Great 🙂

There are various rules that would need to be tweaked to make this work so I think they’ll be best placed to make any changes but we’re here to help and will do our best from our side.

Thanks again!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Resposivness issue on mobile phone’ is closed to new replies.