Responsive month view not working correctly?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Responsive month view not working correctly?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    James O’Sullivan
    Participant

Hi there, as you can see from my website on a mobile the month view is all pushed to the right of my site. Basically its a little squashed as you can see and not very easy to view. Its not a plugin conflict as I have already tried that. Is there any fix here you can suggest to make this work in the mobile responsively?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Geoff

Hey James, nice to see you again!

Oh man, I see what you mean. The Month View completely breaks on your site when viewed on small screens. Just to confirm, here is a screenshot of what I see.

The responsive layout actually does not seem to break until it is viewed on a very small screen. For example, here is another screenshot where the responsive layout is completely in tact on your site.

I know you mentioned having tried testing for theme conflicts, but I wanted to confirm that on my test site as well and found that the responsive layout works when the default WordPress Twenty Sixteen theme is activated and not other plugins are installed. Here’s a screencast that shows the layout working on all screen sizes.

I tried digging into your site’s CSS to see if there was a simple fix but didn’t see anything right off the bat.

One thing you might consider is heading to Events > Settings > Display and changing the default template that is being used for the calendar. For example, if one of the theme’s page templates is being used, then switch the setting to the default calendar template instead. Likewise, if the default calendar template is already being used, try switching to a theme page template and saving your settings. That’s kind of a long shot, but worth trying.

Again, I know you had mentioned trying to test for conflicts, but would you be willing to share screenshots of that for me, where the WordPress Twenty Sixteen theme is active and no other plugins are activated, except the ones from Modern Tribe? That would be super helpful since I was unable to see the issue on my end. Otherwise, I think this may be specific to your theme and best handled on that end.

Thanks so much!
    Geoff

James O’Sullivan
    Participant

Hi Geoff, switching the settings in he display area to the Default Events Template seemed to do the trick here. Thank you for that information. Much appreciated.

Geoff

Heck yeah, that’s awesome! Thanks for following up to let me know.

Cheers and I hope you had a great weekend. 🙂

Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Responsive month view not working correctly?’ is closed to new replies.