Responsive Month Calendar Broken

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Responsive Month Calendar Broken

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    safarilee
    Participant

Hello. All was good on my site until 2 days ago. There have been no software/plugin changes aside from the upgrade to WP 3.9.2. Plugin version 3.7 and Events Rocket version 1.5.1

The Calendar in the Events Month Calendar view (the events home page) now is ‘greyed out’ in all responsive devices and does not enable clicking.

Still works perfectly on laptop, computer, ipad in landscape.
    Does not work in ipad portrait (responsive), iphone, android phone. Has a plain dot on days with events but not clickable and none of my css styling changes take effect.

The mini calendar widget is still working across all platforms (I use the fabulous events rocket) but before using events rocket plugin the widget used to look the same. (included to help problem solve? ie doesn’t spin and load)

Many thanks for any help. Oh, and I have a screen shot if needed.

Casey D

Hello safarilee,

Thanks for contacting us and sorry you are experience this frustration!

I can confirm your site is broken on mine as well.

You might be having a conflict with your adrotate plugin, as it has a js error that might be causing an issue for the others.

[Screenshots removed at user’s request – Barry]

Can you confirm that you have turned off all other plugins and switched to a standard theme, and the problem persists? You can use this tutorial as a walk through.

Does this make sense? Let me know if this doesn’t work for you.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

safarilee
    Participant

This reply is private.

icslowellcom
    Participant

Any idea when events calendar pro will work with wordpress 3.9.2?

Barry

@icslowellcom: if you can, please create a new thread of your own and one of the team will be happy to help (but, to the best of my knowledge, there are no general compatibility issues with regards to WordPress 3.9.2) 🙂

@Safari: I’ve removed those screenshots 🙂

We’ll keep this thread open while you run through any additional troubleshooting steps and please feel free to update it as soon as you’re ready.

Thanks again!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Responsive Month Calendar Broken’ is closed to new replies.