Responsive issue and duplicate content

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Responsive issue and duplicate content

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    mastres
    Participant

Hi i see that in your new version of the plugin have make it responsive. The problem is when you see Calendar events with a smartphone, some events with long words and the days of the weak break the table. http://awesomescreenshot.com/09c1te2n76 it would be a good idea change the calendar for this view with a small version like sidebar.

Another question i have active blog loop, before this version this option doesn’t work with my function theme of woothemes, now it’s almost near to work (still don’t show events in blog loop). What i see in event information it’s that related events shows twice http://awesomescreenshot.com/02f1te3w2f

richbkk
    Participant

I would also like to see a more responsive version of this plugin. Im using a responsive theme for my site and using the Photo view, the events extend outside of the viewable area on iPhone. Actually all views do not respond well at all! Otherwise a great plugin which I would very much like to keep using if these issues are addressed

Will there be development to deal with this issue?

Chris
    Participant

Hi there,
    We’re actively working on a more responsive ECP. At this point in time we don’t have any sort of ETA on it though.

@mastres
    , can you open a separate ticket for the duplicate content issue please?

Thanks,
    -Chris

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Responsive issue and duplicate content’ is closed to new replies.