Responsive Featured Image Sizing

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Responsive Featured Image Sizing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tonypantello
    Participant

Hi!
    On the single event page, how would I change the size of the featured image for devices? For example, on a smartphone that are certain sizes of images I’d like to change while not changing the image size on a laptop or tablet. I know how to do @specific media requests in CSS but I’m not sure what this looks like for the featured image. Thanks!

Casey
    Participant

tonypantello,
    Thanks for getting in touch! Our plugin uses the ‘full’ image size and should be responsive by default, so if you upload a large enough image, it should display full width no matter what resolution the event is being view on. Try uploading a larger, full resolution image (at least 1000px wide) to see if that does the trick.

Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I haven’t heard back from you here, I’m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Responsive Featured Image Sizing’ is closed to new replies.