Resizing featured image on output: tribe_event_featured_image( null, 'small' )?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Resizing featured image on output: tribe_event_featured_image( null, 'small' )?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    efromdc
    Participant

Im in single-event.php

I’m trying to make the output of the featured image 100×100 instead of the default size.

How can I alter the code appropriately? I assume its this line…?

<!– Event Image –>
    <?php echo tribe_event_featured_image( null, ‘small’ ) ?>
    <!– Event Title –>

Casey
    Participant

efromdc,
    Thanks for reaching out and hopefully I can help you out here! Your best bet would be to change ‘small’ to ‘thumbnail’ and then make sure your thumbnail size in WordPress is 100 x 100. To do that just go to ‘Settings->Media’ and you’ll see all the image size options in there.

Give that a shot and see if it does the trick. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

efromdc
    Participant

Did as instructed and that doesnt work. All images are still not 100×100 / thumbnail.

Please advise…

Casey
    Participant

efromdc,
    Ok, just to make sure I’m understanding you correctly, are you wanting images to be 100×100 on the single event pages, or somewhere else? Just let me know and I’ll help further. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you need further help or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Resizing featured image on output: tribe_event_featured_image( null, 'small' )?’ is closed to new replies.