'Reset Filters' adds a tag to the search, ie doesnt 'reset'

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar 'Reset Filters' adds a tag to the search, ie doesnt 'reset'

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    George
    Participant

Hi Paul,

I swear I added the link to the Gist I wanted to share with you to that post! I’m sorry, but for whatever reason it isn’t there.

The code I suggest you add to your functions.php file is in this Gist → https://gist.github.com/momnt/bee78fe1eb8c14e4cc60

I hope that helps!

— George

Paul
    Participant

Thanks for seeing this thru to the end. The temporary fix worked, thanks!

George
    Participant

Hey Paul,

No worries, thank you for sticking through with us and being patient, too. I’m sorry we couldn’t get a “real” fix in place, but the good outcome of all this is that this is now a bug on our radar and something we’ll fix once we can figure out how to 🙂

Until a future update where such a fix is in place, I hope the temporary solution works well for you.

Best of luck with your site,
    George

Leah

Hi there,

Thanks again for your post. We wanted to get in touch and let you know that although we weren’t able to address this issue in our upcoming 3.10 release, it is still very much a priority. We have a ticket in our system and will be investigating a solution to be released in a future version. Thank you for your patience and support while we work on this!

Cheers,
    The Events Calendar Team

Leah

Hi there,

Thanks again for your post. We wanted to get in touch and let you know that although we weren’t able to address this issue in our upcoming 3.10 release, it is still very much a priority. We have a ticket in our system and will be investigating a solution to be released in a future version. Thank you for your patience and support while we work on this!

Cheers,
    The Events Calendar Team

George
    Participant

Stay tuned Paul! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘'Reset Filters' adds a tag to the search, ie doesnt 'reset'’ is closed to new replies.