Reservation System?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Reservation System?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fbit
    Participant

Hi,

I am working with a client using Event Calender Pro and (Later use using woo commerce tickets). They are a supper club and I am integrating a booking system that allows them to take reservations (unpaid) and prevent reservations if full. I don’t really see a way to do this through any of your paid plugins. Before I go to another provider (looking at http://wordpress.org/plugins/booking/ ) I was wondering if any plugin you offer can provide this functionality. My long term goal is cross plugin compatibility with the evetns, tickets and reservation system.

Thanks in advance

Leah

Hi fbit,

Thanks for getting in touch. We do not have a plugin that is designed for reservations or bookings… or at least, not yet. We hope to make one in the future. If you’d like to encourage us and get updates, you can add your votes to the relevant UserVoice thread.

However, our ticketing plugins may still suit your needs. You can make free tickets which then act as reservations. But the tickets are only for a specific event and specific time, so it wouldn’t work for reservations at different times. Does that answer your questions? I’d be happy to answer any other questions you may have, or elaborate further on the above.

Best,

Leah

megswhite
    Participant

Just spent $95 thinking it would have what other plugins consider ‘basic’ features. What’s the point in having events if you cannot allow members/guests to RSVP. Otherwise it’s just a glorified plugin to make what pages can already do. Very disappointed.

Leah

Hi megswhite,

Our plugin stable is designed so that people can mix and match what functions they need. If you did not find the plugin you needed, I apologize. If you’d like to discuss a refund, please email us at [email protected].

Best,

Leah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Reservation System?’ is closed to new replies.