Resend tickets option gone after update

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Resend tickets option gone after update

• This topic has 0 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Nick Hadsund.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Nick Hadsund
    Participant

After updating Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus to 4.5.5 and Woocommerce to 3.2.1, the option to resend tickets manually from the order page have been switched with the option to regenerate the download permissions, even though the product is not downloaded by the product page.

Tickets are still normally send at the completition of an order and looking through the event and product pages, no changes have been found.

I have testet it with another theme and our event ticket mod plugin turned off with the same result.

Cliff

Hi, Nick. Sorry you’re experiencing this known bug.

I marked this thread as Pending Fix, which means it should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now, but I know it’s scheduled to be released soon.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Nick Hadsund
    Participant

Hey again, thanks for the reply.

Updating to the latest patch today and it fixed the missing “Resend tickets email”-field, but I would just update you on some standing issues:

• The line is not translated to danish (I have not tested with other languages)
    • Regenerate download permissions are still visible (even though it have no effect
    • It does not add a notification that emails have been send (important feature to our customer support-team)
    Cliff

Thanks for the details, Nick.

1)

The string comes from /wp-content/plugins/event-tickets-plus/src/Tribe/Commerce/WooCommerce/Main.php

The string may not yet be translated. Please reference Translating the premium plugins.

2)

I logged this bug.

3)

It does not add a notification that emails have been send (important feature to our customer support-team)

I want to be clear about what you’re needing. Could you please explain further, possibly via a screen capture video?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Nick!

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 16 October 2017) is out, including a fix for the Resend tickets option not showing up 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-16-october-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Nick Hadsund
    Participant

Hey.

1) Before this problem happened, the string was translated correctly. This is indeed not a need-to-have, just a notice.

2) Thanks.

3) Before the bug, when tickets were send out, a line was added to the order notes. After the hot fix, it no longer creates a note for the order (picture works as an example to the list of notes I’m reffering). This is a need-to-have as our customer support is working as a virtual team and needs to know which solution to a problem each member have tried.

And hello to you Victor! The update I wrote is indeed based on your hot fix! 🙂

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Nick Hadsund.
    Cliff

I logged another bug for #3 from your last reply.

Thanks for the details and sorry for the bug. As far as getting the functionality back immediately, the only way to do that would be to downgrade to the last version when it was working.

Of course, we always recommend restorable database and file backups before modifying anything on your site.

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release —> https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-25-march-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Resend tickets option gone after update’ is closed to new replies.