Resend Tickets Manually

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Resend Tickets Manually

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    josearistud
    Participant

Hi,

1) I want to know if there is any way to send out the tickets manually? We used to have an option inside the Actions Dropdown menu in woocommerce but is not there anymore. Can you help? Thanks.

2) Also I want to be able to edit the style and color for the tickets that are sent out to customers in emails. Where do I find the right template path or css to edit this? Thanks.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins I can help out here.

First, to resend the tickets the Order must be completed first and then the option will appear.

Is the order completed that is not showing the resend tickets in the Actions Dropdown of the Order?

I could not reproduce that error otherwise on my site.

Tickets Email
    The tickets email css is inline so it is all in the template to edit.

The file you are looking for is found here:

the-events-calendar\src\views\tickets\email.php

Our themer’s guide can show you where to move that file to your theme to safely edit:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

josearistud
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. You were right again. Most of my orders are in processing. Now I can see the option. Thanks again!

josearistud
    Participant

About the tickets CSS, I will take a look at the themers guide and I’ll let you know if anything comes up. Thanks.

Brian
    Keymaster

Great glad it helps.

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Resend Tickets Manually’ is closed to new replies.