Resend Emails

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Resend Emails

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    artworkcreative
    Participant

Hi,

I am having some issues with resending confirmation emails and tickets to event attendees. I have used the action drop down option on the order in question and selected the confirmation email option however the customer never receives the email.

Any advice about this would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Sam

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Sam. Thanks for getting in touch.

It sounds like there may be a combination of things going on for you. First, if the dropdown menu is gone from the WooCommerce Order page, that’s probably best addressed by the WooCommerce support. It’s also possible, since your customers report that they never receive the email, that there’s some issue with your host or an over-zealous spam filter. Either way, I’m afraid it’s not something we’re likely to be much help with.

As far as resending the email with the tickets goes, I don’t have good news for you. Unfortunately, the ticket resend feature is on our radar but has not yet been implemented. For now, your best bet would be to get the security code or ticket number from the attendees list. Do you think that could work for you?

I’d also encourage you to post about it in our User Voice forum at tribe.uservoice.com so that we can gague interest and prioritize accordingly. You’re not the first user to request this and if there’s enough response, you’ll definitely see it sooner rather than later.

Thanks for being a TEC user!

artworkcreative
    Participant

Hi Kelly,

The drop down is present. I am a bit confused by your response as the drop down list references the resending of emails under order actions?

Thanks,

Sam

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Sam. If the dropdown is present, that’s great. Because the tickets email is sent from TEC rather than WooCommerce, it won’t be an option there, and we don’t have a way to resend them at present.

If your customers aren’t getting the emails when they have in the past, I would suggest checking with your hosting provider or investigating whether a spam filter is involved. Check with WooCommerce support might not be a bad idea either.

Hope that helps!

Motorco
    Participant

Customers ask to get tickets resent all the time. This *almost* works – It just spits the email to the browser rather than sending it. We just need to figure out what hook the WC is using to get to the TEC email because there are some missing steps.

Barry

Hi Mike,

This is a pretty old thread and it’s generally best to create a fresh thread of your own if you are experiencing any issues you need help with (since a lot has changed since last year and so the underlying problem may not be the same as that reported by the original poster).

Basically though you should be able to edit the order in question and resend tickets via the Order Actions meta box that appears in the top right of that screen. If that isn’t working, please run through our standard troubleshooting/conflict testing steps first of all and let us know if you need further help by creating a new thread.

Thanks again!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Resend Emails’ is closed to new replies.