Requirements for ticket payment

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Requirements for ticket payment

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joanne Fisher

I am looking at this for a non profit organization. we need to do the following:
    – workshop registrations and payments
    – registrations and payment for local shows

I like events calendar pro with event ticket plus because it keeps the transaction on site.

We have a PayPal account for transactions. Do we also need a PayPal plugin? If so, what do you recommend.

Thank you

Courtney

Hey Joanne

I’d suggest trying out Event Tickets initially with Tribe Commerce enabled. This allows our free plugin to interact with Paypal. That may be all that you need for registration and ticket purchases.

Event Tickets Plus does include more features, such as a QR code checkin process. If you opt to go with that, we require an e-commerce plugin to use Paypal with it. We currently support WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads. Read more about each option’s features and payment gateways.

You can apply for our non-profit discount by completing the form at https://theeventscalendar.com/apply-for-npp.

⚠️Please Note: Licenses granted through this program do not include access to support. 
    If you need in-depth support, 
    please consider purchasing a regular license.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Requirements for ticket payment’ is closed to new replies.