Required Fields

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Required Fields

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    rodelcarolino
    Participant

Good Day!

How can i add a (must*) sign on each field, and the event must not post if a field is not filled out.

Thank you!

Geoff

Hi there, Rodel! Welcome back. 🙂

Unfortunately, there is no easy way to require fields in the admin editing screen for events. It may very well be possible with some custom development, but unfortunately, that’s outside the level of support we can provide here in the forums. However, we do offer our full documentation to help guide you if that’s something you’re looking to take on.

Also, you can suggest that feature to us on our UserVoice page if it’s something you’d like to see in a future release. We check there often for popular ideas.

Sorry I don’t have a concrete solution for you here, but let me know if you have any follow-up questions and I’d be happy to help.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there Rodel! Just checking in to see if you had any follow-up questions for this that I can help with–let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hello, Rodel! It’s been a while since there’s been activity in this thread, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please feel free to start a new thread if any other questions pop up–we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Required Fields’ is closed to new replies.